[Glade-users] newbie questions about glade

Ken Huisman wrote:

3. How do I attach a gtk popup menu widget to my window?

You can create the popup menu in Glade, or in your code somewhere.

You will have to call gtk_menu_poup() to show it at the appropriate
time,
e.g. when the right mouse button is clicked somewhere.

4. After I add a Clist to my window, is there a way to edit the number
of columns it has?

No. GtkCList doesn't support changing the number of columns after
creation.

(You can show & hide columns, though, which may be useful.)