[Glade-users] newbie questions about glade

Hi There,

I am new to Glade and gtk and after playing around with it for a few
days,
I have a few questions:

1.  Is there a reference somewhere for what all the fields are for on
the tabs in
the properties window?  A lot of them are self-explanitory, but I don't
know
what "WM Name" and "WM Class" are for on a window widget.

2. If I want to populate a list box when a window opens, what is the
proper signal
I should trigger off to do this?  Is there documentation for this as
well?

3. How do I attach a gtk popup menu widget to my window?

4. After I add a Clist to my window, is there a way to edit the number
of columns it has?

thanks in advance.

Ken