[Glade-users] Glade 0.5.9, widget property editor

Hi, there is a small bug concerning the widget property editor:
assume that the property editor is not displayed. Then click into
some widget within the user window, and then activate in the glade
base window: View->ShowPropertyEditor. Then I expect that the
properties of the actually selected widget in the user window
are shown with all actual values, but the property editor ist
greyed out (insensitive) without any widget specific value.
I have to execute an additional activiation of the widget
(by clicking into it) for getting the correct property editor
window.

Known?

Regards

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <backes rhrk uni-kl de>       | Univ. of Kaiserslautern
Computer Center, Supercomputing Division     | Phone: +49-631-205-2438