[Glade-users] libglade : having problems getting radio buttons for work

Radio buttons do not seem to operate for me under libglade (0.3.0). All
buttons are down, and clicking them effects no change. I do receive
"clicked" signals. While editing in Glade the buttons operate as expected.
Is there anything special to do for radio buttons and libGlade.

My radio buttons are in a hbox(they are the only ones in the hbox) which is
packed into a vbox. I did not specify anything for the radio group in Glade.
It seemed the default was fine. The XML file is generated by Glade 0.5.9.

My code is in Modula-2, it is my own compiler I am porting from Win32 to
Linux and GTK.

Best Regards,
Norman Black
Stony Brook Software