[Glade-users] can't delete menu entry?

Joe Van Andel wrote:

Using glade 0.5.9 on Redhat 6.2 (Pentium), I've created a "Gnome
Application Window".  I want to remove some of the unused entries on the
File menu.

I've opened up the Widget Tree display, and have shown the file_1_menu
widget, which contains:
new_file1
open1
save1
save_as1
separator1
exit1

If I select 'new_file1', and right click to select 'delete', there is a
message in the xterm window that I used to start 'glade':
** WARNING **: replacing child of container - not implemented yet

As someone else said, you can use the menu editor to delete items.

I've fixed the code so the popup menu command will work in the next version.

I've also remove the 'Cut', 'Paste' and 'Delete' items from the menu when
the widget can't actually be deleted.