[Glade-users] Tooltips for GtkCheckButton

Perhaps I've missed an important point somewhere......

Why can't a GtkCheckButton have a tooltip set by Glade?

I select the check button in Glade but the Tooltip text entry under
the Basic tab of the Properties editor for the widget is shaded out
with an N/A.

I can edit the XML to add a <tooltip> to it and generate the C code
(for GNOME) and the tooltip works. Next time I load the XML into Glade
the tooltip is shown when the mouse hovers over the check button but
it does not appear in Properties->Basic->ToolTip and when the project
is saved it is lost from the XML!

Cheers,
Graham