[Glade-users] Menu keyboard commands and accelerators don't work

--Boundary_(ID_b2TU5001MfEFQg3/2UGAsA)

Hi all:

I'm building an application with glade 0.5.9 and the latest gtk libs.  This
is my first time with glade, and so far I've been very impressed with it.

Unfortunately, in my application none of the menu keyboard commands and
accelerators work.

Anyone else had this experience?

When I examine my interface.c, I see no code for the accelerator groups.
However, referring to interface.c in the glade editor example in the
tarball, this code exists.

I have also compared the attributes of the window and menu bars widgets
between my app and the glade editor and I can't see any differences...

What the heck is going on?  Do I need to recompile the source with something
I missed?

Please help, I need to have this working ASAP...

Greg Robinson

--Boundary_(ID_b2TU5001MfEFQg3/2UGAsA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>Menu keyboard commands and accelerators don't work</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hi all:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I'm building an application with glade 0.5.9 and the latest gtk libs.&nbsp; This is my first
time with glade, and so far I've been very impressed with it.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Unfortunately, in my application none of the menu keyboard commands and accelerators
work.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Anyone else had this experience?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>When I examine my interface.c, I see no code for the accelerator groups.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>However, referring to interface.c in the glade editor example in the tarball, this code
exists.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I have also compared the attributes of the window and menu bars widgets between my app and
the glade editor and I can't see any differences...</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>What the heck is going on?&nbsp; Do I need to recompile the source with something I
missed?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Please help, I need to have this working ASAP...</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Greg Robinson</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_b2TU5001MfEFQg3/2UGAsA)--