[Glade-devel] Toplevel embeding fix patch

2010/4/25 Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte at gmail.com>:
Ohh yeah, I forgot to deal with all the others GtkWindow descendants .

I guess it will make sense to add a new api to check the real type
instead of relying on the runtime object.

Errr Juan you dont need a new api.

Just GladeWidget->adaptor->type should be enough, if it creates a separate type
for the runtime, it should be the GtkWindow adaptor that creates the instance.

The dialogs and all should just inherit that functionality (and all
the introspection
stuff just still gets done from adaptor->type, which is not always the same type
as the type in the workspace... right ?)

Anyways I am starting to think that this is not much better than the old hack :)

greets

Juan Pablo