[Glade-devel] Toplevel embeding fix patch

2010/4/26 Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte at gmail.com>:
Hello guys, this patch replaces the old toplevel embeding hack by
extending the "parent" catalog class property.
This lets us make glade use a GtkEventBox as the runtime widget
instead of a GtkWindow.

The only downside is that we cant rely on the type of the object at
runtime, so i had to replace all the GTK_IS_WINDOW.

I will appreciate if you guys could test it and send me some feedback

Hello Juan,

great, a patch to get rid of GTK_WIDGET_UNSET (w, GTK_TOPLEVEL) hack ;)
I attach a .glade file that crashes glade after applying you patch.

Hope helps

--
Javier Jard?n Cabezas