[Glade-devel] Implementing preview feature in glade

2009/3/24 Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com>:
2009/3/24 Marco Diego Aur?lio Mesquita <marcodiegomesquita at gmail.com>:
2009/3/24 Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com>:
I'm really really busy these days but I'll try my best to answer
all your questions and guide you through the source as much
as I can...

Ok! So, my first question is: is my ideia of getting the string of the
generated glade file and passing it to gtk_builder acceptable?

Yes, I want to feed the actual string to builder because its a
better test case, in its own process so that Glade is safe from
any side effects :)

For this you'll need to take a look at how glade_project_save
works, see if you can get it to do the same thing without
actually saving or resetting the projects "unmodified" state.

Done, now I'm passing the string with the xml definition for
gtk_builder. What's next?