[Glade-devel] Implementing preview feature in glade

2009/3/24 Marco Diego Aur?lio Mesquita <marcodiegomesquita at gmail.com>:
2009/3/24 Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com>:
I'm really really busy these days but I'll try my best to answer
all your questions and guide you through the source as much
as I can...

Ok! So, my first question is: is my ideia of getting the string of the
generated glade file and passing it to gtk_builder acceptable?

Yes, I want to feed the actual string to builder because its a
better test case, in its own process so that Glade is safe from
any side effects :)

For this you'll need to take a look at how glade_project_save
works, see if you can get it to do the same thing without
actually saving or resetting the projects "unmodified" state.