[Glade-devel] Glade-3 in Mac Tiger

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:12 AM, nuvolare<nuvolare at email.it> wrote:
Yes, I'm using X11 application, but I din't understand what I've to
do...
Sorry, but since now every one told me that was easy to use glade on
mac and now I've to make a windows and I cant do?

If you are just using python and Glade, things should be pretty easy -
delivering a GTK+ build bundled up with your app on windows or osx might
turn out to be one of the harder parts of writing your app.

But dont think of that for now, just follow the link from my previous mail
to get pygtk installed on your mac using a nice fresh quartz backend for GTK+,
it is quite easy and builds fast on the mac (on windows its a matter
of installing
MSYS/MinGW, not so hard but probably easier on the mac).