[Glade-devel] Glade-3 in Mac Tiger

Hello, I'm starting to use Glade3 in my Mac Tiger, and I created a
windows for my application.
After I did it I saved it in to my desktop as agenda.glade.
Now I've to see how it is, and in the notes that I'm following is
wrote to write in Terminal
python agenda.glade.
But it's not showing anything, what I've to do?
And there are a note or book that I can follow?
Thank you, and hope in your help

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con
Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Scegli Riccione Family Hotels per le vacanze con i tuoi bambini! Il meglio dell?offerta per famiglie, il
massimo confort,prezzi vantaggiosi.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=9364&d=27-7