[Glade-devel] Broken glade-3 build

Hi all,
        I fixed bug 163790 in cvs (translate widget catalogs)
and as a result I've had to rename widgets/gtk+.xml to
widgets/gtk+.xml.in (version including strings marked for translation).

I've requested surgery from the gnome sysadmin team so untill
then (which I assume shouldn't take too too long) the build
will be broken.

If you wish to build glade3 from cvs you'll just have to
$ mv widgets/gtk+.xml widgets/gtk+.xml.in
before building

I'll send another message when the build is fixed.