[Glade-devel] glade-3 maintainership

Em Sex, 2004-10-22 =C3=A0s 03:11 -0700, Rikke D. Giles escreveu:
I agree with all the reasons for using libglade to generate code for =20
big projects.  But when you are trying to get someone into writing =20
code, and do not want to teach them autogen/automake/autoconf, etc, etc =20
for their first hello world, the code generation facility is very nice =20
indeed.

If what you want is simply auto-generation for the auto* stuff you can
use an IDE like anjuta. I guess it will help you there.

See ya,

--=20
kov debian org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>