[Glade-devel] glade-3 maintainership

I agree that somebody needs to be applying patches or the project will
grind to a halt. Already there are some patches in CVS that have comment
saying "this works!" etc waiting to be applied.
If one or two people like David want to be maintainers, I think that
would be great. It is important to have an active maintainer. I know I
certainly don't have time to be a maintainer but am happy to help out in
other ways.
Regards, Shane