[Glade-devel] [glade-3] minor GUI issues

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 05:21:56PM +0530, Ishan Chattopadhyaya wrote:
I would hazard a suggestion that in today's open-source world, a broken
window manager should be fixed, rather than compensated by
applications...

According to my thinking, on Win32, the behaviour as WM is not exactly
ideal. I dont think Win32 remembers window positions. What would happen
there?

You're right - and of course the win32 WM is not open for people to
`fix'. Maybe some platform-specific code should be used here.

--
Jonathan Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/