[Glade-devel] [glade-3] minor GUI issues

Here's a few minor GUI issues that I noticed:

 o Do we want to set the initial positions on windows like in glade-2?
   Currently they appear anywhere, not really in useful positions.
   (Ideally we'd save window positions between sessions, but I don't
   think there is a standard way of doing that yet. Maybe later.)

 o The GNOME HIG says that exit buttons shouldn't be on the toolbar.
   http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/toolbars.html
   See the Guidelines section.

 o I don't think the property editor or widget tree should have their
   type hint set to GDK_WINDOW_TYPE_HINT_UTILITY. That makes them
   always-on-top, but they are too big and get in the way.

 o I think the dialogs for setting up widgets (e.g. table rows/cols)
   should appear where the mouse is, not the middle of the screen.

If noone objects, I can do all these.

Damon