[Glade-devel] [glade-3] Patch to draw selection handles

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 10:48, Damon Chaplin wrote:
On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 19:43, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

It still doesn't work. If you don't have any further ideas, I can take a
look.

That sucks! It does pretty much the same as glade-2, and I haven't heard
of problems with that.

Can you check that glade_util_draw_nodes() is being called to draw the
selected widget, i.e. do a

  g_print ("Drawing selection for: %s\n", gtk_widget_get_name (widget));

That would narrow it down to one function.
I hope GDK_INCLUDE_INFERIORS works OK on windows.

I've had a look at the GDK code for win32 and it doesn't look like
gdk_gc_set_subwindow (GDK_INCLUDE_INFERIORS) is supported.

So glade-2 shouldn't work on win32 either. Can someone check that?

I think I may have to rewrite it to avoid using gdk_gc_set_subwindow().
Each time it gets an expose signal it will queue an idle function which
will draw all the selection rectangles that intersect the window that
got the expose event. It will be a bit more complicated than the current
code, but shouldn't be too bad.

Damon