[Glade-devel] GladeMenuEditor for Glade3, second try.

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 04:09, Archit Baweja wrote:
Ah yes! Another thing we had discussed was the then upcoming GtkUIManager. Is
that in gtk2.4? If so, I think it would be great to have that support form
the beginning.

It would be good, but glade-3 has taken far too long already and I think
we should focus on getting a 1.0 release out as soon as possible. I
think major new features should wait until after that.

I'd like to see a release with support for all GTK+ widgets within a few
months.

Damon