[Glade-devel] [glade-3] Patch to draw selection handles

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 19:43, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

It still doesn't work. If you don't have any further ideas, I can take a
look.

That sucks! It does pretty much the same as glade-2, and I haven't heard
of problems with that.

Can you check that glade_util_draw_nodes() is being called to draw the
selected widget, i.e. do a

  g_print ("Drawing selection for: %s\n", gtk_widget_get_name (widget));

That would narrow it down to one function.
I hope GDK_INCLUDE_INFERIORS works OK on windows.

Damon