[Glade-devel] [glade3, patch] load library module before calling *_get_type ()

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 17:52, Tommi Komulainen wrote:
Hi,

Please find attached a patch that moves loading of the library module
before the call to foo_get_type() that's supposedly in that library.
With the patch I was able to get custom widgets to appear in glade
palette.

Thanks for the patch I'll look at it ASAP. I don't know the details of
the catalogs/GModules so I'll wait a bit for some feedback from Joaquin
(which is the author of that stuff), but if I doesn't get to it (I know
he is really busy) I'll review and commit.

ciao
        paolo