[Glade-devel] Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE)

Sridhar wrote:

Joaquin wrote:
Previous win32 specific issues where due to code
with
not defined behaviour, so maybe these issues are not the fault of
gtk+-win (but I think they are).

  Have you tried http://gtk-wimp.sf.net.  Probably it should work now.

Gtk-wimp is just a gtk theme to make it look like native windows.  It's not
related to the problems descrived.

The version that I'm using is 2.2.1, so maybe these issues are already
solved with more recent versions (if they are gtk+'s fault at all).

  Oh well, where is the tarball for glade-3 cvs and windows
executable?  (PS: I can't use CVS bcoz my college has only
windows and I don't have internet at home.  Also our admin
denies using ssh, ftp, irc, etc.. except http in college.)

I've put a copy of today's cvs + my msvc project at ftp://81.57.181.150/pub/
(the link will only be available a few days)

The MSVC project has some hard coded paths, but it should be quite easy to
adapt it to your environment.