[Glade-devel] [glade3, patch] load library module before calling *_get_type ()

Did I read that correct? "F L* A M E" or did you mean "F A M E"

:D

Archit

Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com> writes:

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 19:53, ext bighead users sourceforge net wrote:
Nice :-) (although I didn't try this patch, you'll have to wait for others
to commit).

Anyways hope you stick around glade-3 Tommi (could make you famous). :-)

Hee hee.  I've had my fifteen minutes of flame already on the Galeon
project ;)

--
Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com>