[Glade-devel] glade2: Colors in gnome druid are wrong

--=-oCS34aa1G+wWK3AV+iWQ

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 13:08, Damon Chaplin wrote:
Yes, I think you're right. Though I think we may also need to free the
colors after we're done with them. I'll look into it.

Unfortunately, libglade doesn't seem to get this quite right either.  I
still need to go look at fixing that side of the equation too.

David

--=-oCS34aa1G+wWK3AV+iWQ

--=-oCS34aa1G+wWK3AV+iWQ--