[Glade-devel] Glade Menu Editor commit request

Hi

In 2 days I'll be going to the United States (back to college). So I thought
I'd commit my changes for Glade Menu Editor (far from complete), so I can
resume hacking from the my US home. I just thought I'd ask if its ok that I
commit a not so useful and certainly not complete patch. Also the patch
would fix a few configure.in and Makefile.am patches for installing misc stuff
in /usr/share/glade-3.

Waiting for a response quickly!
Archit