[Glade-devel] Helping out

Hi,

I sent a message to the gnome-love list a couple of weeks ago, and I got
a reply from Paolo, suggesting that I help out with glade-3. So here I
am.

I am a fairly skilled developer (currently working on embedded
software), but I cannot say that I have got much GTK and GNOME
experience (I have written a couple of GTK1 apps, but that was quite
some time ago). So I think this will be a good learning experience as
well.

I've browsed the archives, and I am looking through the TODO list while
browsing the code. If anyone needs any particular help, please let me
know. By the way, what is the policy on submitting patches etc?

Anyway, looking forward to help you guys out. :-)

Sincerely,
--
David Pettersson
david shebang nu