[Glade-devel] Glade Menu Editor for Glade3

Hi

Like I said in reply to Joaquin's email, we might need to introduce a
GladeActionEditor which edits actions for a project.

If its not much extra, we might just have to integrate the GladeActionEditor
with the GladeMenuEditor.

But that is for later I guess. I should get GladeMenuEditor working atleast.
Wouldn't be much of a problem to introduce the GtkActions (IIRC) later.

Cheers!
Archit