[Glade-devel] latest commits + remove GladeWidget->children

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 23:58, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
Looks a good idea

Ok, I commited it.

On an unrelated note I noticed that the packing page of the editor isn't
dispalyed anymore: at a quick look it seems that the recently introduced
glade_widget_class_new_from_name2 doesn't fill class->child_properties.
Before looking into it with more attention I thought to let you know,
since maybe you have pending stuff in this area.

ciao
        paolo