[Glade-devel] Trivial patch for glade-widget.c commited.

Hi

Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:

[1] Regarding that new size 3. I have noticed that no matter how many placeholders I specify for boxes, or
pages for gtknotebooks, it puts only 3. And in the
property editor I cannot increase/decrease the size of a GtkBox or GtkNotebook.

Ah! Found it. But this GladeProperty and GladePropertyClass code takes a bit
getting used to. Anyways I half solved the problem. However I'm still trying to
get where the the default value for children for GtkBox'es etc are set to 3.

Will get back with a patch then.

Archit Baweja