[Glade-devel] Trivial patch for glade-widget.c commited.

Hi

Just thought I'd send in a note that I commited a one-liner patch for
glade-widget.c. The dialog which appears before someone inserts a Gtk[VB]ox or
a GtkTable, had its buttons in the wrong order ("Ok" then "Cancel"), which is
against the HIG. Now its "Cancel" then "Ok" :-)

Just to let you know.

Also I think I put in a bug report for this in bugzilla IIRC. Create a
GtkWindow, with a GtkHBox and say a GtkButton in the first placeholder. When
you save the project it saves fine. But on loadup, it creates a 6 placeholder
GtkHBox. Something wrong with glade_project_open () (or functions it calls).
I'll be working on that and sending in a patch (hopefully) in sometime.

Archit Baweja