[Glade-devel] Some question about the Glade-2 XML/DTD

Hi

I'm currently looking at porting the Ada95 code generating tool (gate)
so that it can read glade-2 XML files. Support for glade-2 files is one
of the things that is left to do before a new release of GtkAda 2.
However I have some questions I would like to know the answer of.

1. In the .gladep files it says:

   <!DOCTYPE glade-project SYSTEM
   "http://glade.gnome.org/glade-project-2.0.dtd";>

   This file is: 404: Not Found.

2. Is the XML files stable or are they moving target at the moment. I
   see some talk about a glade-3 here. Does this involve changing the
   XML file again? If the xml files are not stable perhaps it is better
   to use the Set_Properties procedure and not do any optimised code
   generation.

3. Why is <language>, <source_directory> etc... missing in the .gladep
   file if one do not choose something that differs from C, src, etc...?
   I find this very akward as this means all applications that should be
   able to read glade XML files need to bake in these default values
   rather than that this tiny file contributes with all the necessary
   information.

   Does the .glade file also have missing tags?

Thanks in advance.

Preben Randhol
--
"When Roman engineers built a bridge, they had to stand under it while
 the first legion  marched across.  If programmers today  worked under