[Glade-devel] Undo/Redo for Cut/Paste patch, should I commit?

Archit wrote:

Should I commit the patch, or test it and debug it before
doing so? Your call Give me a go if I must cvs commit it.

You should test & debug it before committing.  At the very least it
should compile and it should not introduce a regression.  Ie. if
something worked before, it should also work now.

An exception would be if you have a regression in the part that you're
working on (copy&paste or undo/redo).  That would be understandable, but
things should work as smooth as possible.

If you want the patch to be discussed, you can post it to the list and I
will take a look.