[Glade-devel] Undo/Redo for Cut/Paste patch, should I commit?

Heya Archit,

Are the bugs big, hairy and multi-eyed?  If not, I would suggest
submitting the patch and letting the whole team help you debug.  It'll
save you time and allow the patch to be seen by quite a few different
eyes, and as they say "Given enough eyes, all bugs are shallow."

C.J.