Re: [gitg] gitg current state of development

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
<nacho resa gmail com> wrote:
> Jesse just fixed things, so gitg is again "working" in case you that
> you want to give it a try again.

Nice! I upgraded to GTK+3.6 from the Arch gnome-unstable repos before
doing the build this time. I still had the error on
gitg-ext-navigation-tree-view.vala:193, but at least the program runs
now. I can view history, and the new diff rendering looks amazing!

Things are still unstable, and I the new GTK version has broken some
stuff on my system, but at least things are getting closer!

-William