Re: [gitg] gitg current state of development

Hey,

the vala rewrite was already pushed into master. Although there were some
breaks in libgit2-glib and now we have to rething some parts of gitg again.
I know this is taking quite some time but we are trying to make things
better. If you want to help is is also appreciated, but against the new vala
code.

Regards.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:08 AM, William Swanson <swansontec gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Steven Roose <stevenroose gmail com> wrote:
> So, my question is, is gitg aiming to be the main git GUI for Gnome-based
> Linux? Is there still development going on for gitg?
> What about pull/push support?

Things have been pretty quiet for a while, and I know the project
isn't accepting new patches. I believe the main author, jessevdk, is
currently re-writing everything in Vala. This would explain the
silence and the reason for not taking patches on the old code.

-William