[RFC] access to repository object

Hi,

Hacking on gitg, I have a new idea I want to debate. Each "object"
running a git object needs an instance of repository (GitgRepository)
to launch the command. Currently, these objects store a reference to
the repository inside their properties.

But, sometimes, it could begin hard to propagate the reference of the
repository, mainly when the object chain is long: in my case
main window -> commit view -> author dialog -> author list store.

As Gitg only handles a repository at a time, why not using a singleton?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com