Re: Refactoring spawning feature

Hi,

After many hours to experiment, work, rework, I finally publish an
initial version of my refactoring.
http://github.com/guyou/gitg/tree/refactor-spawning-feature

Currently, this branch contains only a refactoring. I keep my new
feature (setting environment) in a private topic branch for now.
I expect comments about this job before to go ahead.

Note: I'm thinking about moving "input" of a command from GitgRunner
function argument to GitgCommand attribute. This will simplify one
more time the gitg_repository_ and this will be cleaner: such data is
part of the command to run, no part of the caller.
What's your opinion?
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com