Re: [RFC] access to repository object

I think I found an elegant solution to my problem: instead of storing
anything else, widgets can reclaim a reference to the GitgRepository
to the GitgWindow via the properties of the widgets.

I created a gitg_utils_get_repository_from_widget to reuse code later.
Please, find the patch attached.

Any comments are welcome.