Re: [Gimp-web] [New here] I would like to offer my help!

Hi Pat,

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:59:15 -0500
Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:

I'm seeing around 6.37s here personally (while Hugo is building dtorg in
around 388ms).
(Sorry, didn't want to chase down dependencies to get the pelican version
of darktable running - would have been a better comparison).

Guess a new machine makes a nice difference too. :)

I see. I'm reminded of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirth%27s_law . 7s is an
acceptable build time, IMO.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/fortune-mod/

Learn from mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all
yourself.         — Source unknown via Nadav Har’El