Re: [Gimp-web] Hello everyone!

The problem I think is that most of the posts are blogs or articles - these
seem to be an awkward solution for something like .po translation files, no?

Rather, a blog/news post is usually translated via .po files?  Or is this
something that is translated in the context of an entire article?  (Sorry
for the questions, I am woefully ignorant of how you awesome translators do
your work).