Re: [Gimp-web] Hello everyone!

On Sun, Jun 03, 2018 at 11:31:07AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 00:44:24 +0900
online Ginba <ginbafree gmail com> wrote:

Hello everyone!
My name is NEAR.

I am a Japanese Gimp user, I have been using this software since.

I would like to help more people use it, so I would like to help Japanese
translation of Gimp's official WEB site, is there a tool for that?

Hi NEAR!

The best resource I could find for that is
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-web - and also see
https://www.wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Main_Page . Good luck, and thanks.

Oh I would LOVE to translate the site in Italian if it was possible...
why not going multilingual? Possibly with:

- gettext
- po4a
- asciidoc(tor)

to make both writers' and translators' lives easier...

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271
 FSFE fellow #364