Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] Status Update on Redesign

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:01 AM, Andrew Pullins wrote:

+ "Interviews" -- with people the is using GIMP as professional tool
(photographers, painters, illustrators, designers, schools, cases,
print-services, universities, etc.);

This reminds me of the GIMP magazine. I think that the magazine although I
don't think it is an official GIMP project should be showcased on the main
website.

We announce new gimpmag issues on wgo. The only reason we don't do it
for every issue is because there is no news archive, so other
important stuff would get off the face of the Earth too easily. And
giving gimpmag a more prominent place on wgo was the idea all along :)

Alex