[Gimp-web] William -- I am willing to to do web development for Gimp

My name is William and I am willing to help develop the Gimp website. For the last three years, I have been
learning web development and am just now starting to pick up graphic design. I specialize in HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, PHP, MySql, JQuery, XML, and more. Though I don't yet have a site online that I have created, you
can see some of my work on http://jsfiddle.net/user/www139/fiddles/. I think that your editor and what the
development team are doing is amazing and I am willing to do work to help make the web experience even
better. Please reply to william green protonmail com Thank you.

Sincerely,

William Green

William Green protonmail com