Re: [Gimp-web] Proposal: gimp-web-revamp
- From: Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de>
- To: gimp-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-web] Proposal: gimp-web-revamp
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 17:10:31 +0100
Am 05.01.2015 um 16:50 schrieb Pat David:
2. The current site is already a static generated site mostly (entirely?
still not sure how the news articles are created).
This is the only time when a python script is invoked by a web access -
but only when news are actually created or changed. It generates static
file that is included in the index.html (so yes, we use SSI).
This was also a major pain when we moved to the SELinux environment of
the current server - it is amazing how much has to be adjusted to allow
for such little tasks.
GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD
] [Thread Prev