Re: [Gimp-web] Proposal: gimp-web-revamp

Am 05.01.2015 um 16:39 schrieb SorinN:

Interesting proposal - but why this construction on top of a revision
control system .. ?

Because this works, and doesn't need any complex UI and functionality in
the website which will only re-implement features that are available in
text editors, IDEs and version control systems.

BTW, I'm not sure if adding gitolite is really necessary - or even
possible; we are using the GNOME Git repository, and they are in charge
of access control there.

--
Regards,
Michael