Re: [Gimp-web] Is the project still running?

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:19 PM Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

On 08/19/2015 04:55 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:

Sorry I missed this. Who when and why decided for markdown?

#gimp on irc.gimp.org

I think all active contributors to anything GIMP should make an effort
to be there, otherwise it is really easy to miss out on stuff.

I mentioned the WGO_Redesign page on the wiki (
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php?title=WGO_Redesign), in this msg:
http://www.mail-archive.com/gimp-web-list%40gnome.org/msg00191.html

I hadn't heard any feedback, so began working with what I had.  It is not
tied to markdown.  We can still use restructured text or even html, but I
outlined reasons why I felt a simple markup format can only help (as
opposed to expecting contribs to write in pure (x)html markup).