Re: [Gimp-web] Is the project still running?

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 02:44:41PM +0000, Pat David wrote:
I think that Alex was a finding the question a little odd, as the project
is quite active, has been releasing updates, and is very much alive and
kicking... :)

If you're referring to the website itself, as opposed to the program, then
there is movement there at the moment as well.  We appreciate you reaching
out to us, though!  Perhaps you'd like to help with some aspect of the site
as we move forward?  I need some things ported over to markdown to use for
the new infrastructure, freely-licensed artwork is always helpful, and
failing any of that, donations will help the devs to travel, meet, and
present about our progress...

Sorry I missed this. Who when and why decided for markdown?
I really think that asciidoc or rest would be a better option IMHO...

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow       #364 |