Re: [Gimp-web] New Workflow

Ah, that's the trick.  Just need to merge to master from testing. (Which I
will now go and learn more about before I break something).  I was just
wanting to make sure someone was able to check what I was doing before
merging my changes to master.  If you trust me to do it, I have no problem
doing it myself (or of trying my best to stay on top of other new
submissions as they come, and merging them if they look fine).

I'm off to test this by merging my small test change.  If it works, I'll
merge sven's change as well.

Thanks, Michael! :)