Re: [Gimp-web] New Workflow

On  17.7.2014 at 3:33 AM Michael Schumacher wrote:

The point of the testing branch - built automatically to every five minutes - is to be able to view
changes online and fast and not touch the production environment, that
So this is really just to address the challenges of "I want to see my
change without having a full gimp-web build setup locally" and "what
happens if I change this, will it break".

A good idea.

As such. moving any change from the testing branch to the master branch
- built to every 15 minutes - is just a merge from
the testing to the master branch.

However, something is failing here. Three days ago I pushed a correction
to the testing branch. They and Pats commit 10 hours ago are not in
the master branch yet.

Kind regards,